Ed Coss
United States
Lorton
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Military Historian CGSC
mbmbmbmbmb
About a year ago I emailed the I Want This Game site regarding charging my credit card well before Heroes of the Pacific was going to ship, well before. I was told that charging up front was how the company was now doing business. Then the company changed hands and, surprise, there's no record of my pre-order or anything else. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UPDATE: It appears that the update did not go as smooth or as quickly as announced, but my email has been recovered and I now exist as a customer again. It has been noted elsewhere that older orders from the original LnL website will not make the transition to the new website but they have not been lost. Also note that older orders are still in transit.

Original Response: According to the new website I no longer exist. I have not heard back about any of my pre-orders.

Transitions are tough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys,

Tonight I got an email with a password reset for the new Web site. It's simple. Then you can check all your pre-orders and such.

Or you can probably go through the motions from the Web site as a returning customer w/ forgotten password. (I don't know for sure on that.)

Or go to the support tab and submit a ticket. Darren's usually quite prompt on them.

If that doesn't work, email me at jeffl@lnlpublishing.com and I'll let them know myself.

Sorry for the trouble.

-Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Lewis
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
badge
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
Same boat for me, but the LnL email takes the worries away.

"This does not include orders from the original Lock 'n Load store (locknloadgame.com) and pre-orders made on I Want This Game. However, we do have a record of all outstanding pre-orders."

I was charged for HotP back in August, and I fully expect it to eventually show up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys

David Heath here. I am doing my best with the LnL team to answer all of the support tickets. Here is what I posted on the Store change over. If there are any issues or you want to vent the buck stops here with me.

Recent Post.

Well it took a while but our new LnL web site is online. Lock ’n Load Publishing has now converted to its new web site. All users accounts have been merged from our old store. We have our Support Staff available to help if you have an issue.

Your account and purchase history from the current LnL Publishing site have been transferred to the new web site. This will not include orders placed on the original Lock 'n Load site (locknloadgame.com) or from I Want This Game. We have these orders and will be contacting those customers directly via email. Before you can log into the new site, you will need to reset your password on our new store NOT in our forums. To reset your password please click the link below.

Reset Password - http://lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=account/forgotten

You will still need two logins one for the main site/store and one for our forum community. We understand that this is not the ideal solution and we are working on a one login solution for the future.

Please remember to get our latest products or special offers you will need to do this from our main page. Our site's URL is http://lnlpublishing.com If you do not have an account on our main LnL site now would be a great time to sign up.

Let us know what you think. Give us your feedback on what we can do better and what you like.

Thank you once again for your patience and support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.