John Morgan
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I have taken a real shine to Category 5. Despite being quite chaotic it is a load of fun. Our last game was only five players. I like when there are six plus but five is still fun.

The First Round had Jason2 pulling in a whopping 43 points. But it was his first game and Category 5 can be quite deceptive. (R1: Me=2, Jason1=1, Snowden=1, Reed=17, Jason2=43 )

In the second round it was Jason1 biting the bullet with 49 points. (R2: Me=4, Jason1=50, Snowden=2, Reed=18, Jason2=58 )

In the third round my luck ran out and a took twenty points from one column alone. Jason2 was catching on and managed to only take one point. (R3: Me=37, Jason1=51, Snowden=17, Reed=21, Jason2=59 )

In fourth round I got bit again but the points were starting to spread out more. Jason2 did a repeat of last round taking just one point again. (R4: Me=58, Jason1=58, Snowden=29, Reed=40, Jason2=60 )

In the fifth round Reed and the Snowman finally took some serious points. It was enough to topple Reed out of second place but Snowden weathered the storm and won the game. I slipped into third, edging out Reed. But the amazing thing was, Jason2 went from the basement in round one to second place by the end of the game. (R5: Me=67, Jason1=75, Snowden=45, Reed=68, Jason2=64 )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.