Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb

For those who ordered them also - is it just me, or are these all mismatched? I wrote an email to the store, but not sure if they still have them (I believe these sold out quickly).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is wrong. For Wiss, your orange reactor is the only one that is correct. The plus side here is that you don't actually need the special reactor card to play the race. You just have to make sure that you use the ability correctly when you have that tile. (Or you just have to play as Orange/Purple.) From a "collection" perspective its unfortunate because now you don't have the correct cards, but its not a playability issue.

I don't know if the Geekstore can do much about this. If the sets have sold out, they won't have replacements. You could try emailing Artipia, but I similarly suspect that if this was a limited print run, they might not have extras to send you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd suggest you contact Artipia about it - they will probably be able to help you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both the Hythian and Wiss are in stock in the BGG Store now. Hythian had sold out, but is already re-stocked. So they can probably help you as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Joni & Kristine from BoardGameGeek Store (Geekstore) were nice enough to send me a replacement set today. Hopefully, this one will be correct. Thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine seem to be correct. Both come with three matching main reactors. The Wiss set also came with four Wiss Ambassadors, and the Hythian set with three Hythian power reactors. I think the Hythian Ambassadors are already in the Ambassadors expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't really remember without looking into the box, but yeah, quite possibly there were in Ambassadors, Expanding the Alliance or some other stretch rewards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.