GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,610 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Doomtown: Reloaded» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: NYC area players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
git wer
United States
NYCish
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have had a hard time tracking down many Doomtown players in the New York City/Long Island areas, and am on the hunt for some Dudes and Dudettes to gunsling with.

I've spoken to a couple of stores on LI who would be open to hosting us, as soon as we can come up with a good number worth hosting.

If you're in the area and looking to play, drop me a line, or sign up over at this mess:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DoomtownNY/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Guzman
msg tools
mb
I would love to play. I'm in Brooklyn but work in manhattan. Are you mostly in LI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
git wer
United States
NYCish
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeg127 wrote:
I would love to play. I'm in Brooklyn but work in manhattan. Are you mostly in LI?

Hey jeg! Most of us either live near or work in Manhattan, so there or B'klyn shouldn't be a problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Horishny
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in LI but I also work in Manhattan, and I would love to get together with some people to play (my copy is sitting on my shelf unplayed currently).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's a sizable group that plays Netrunner regularly at a cafe Bread & Butter Tuesdays. There's probably a great deal of crossover of interest.

Thursdays at the Brooklyn Strategist (costs $5) are LCG night, and I have played Doomtown there several times. One of the employees is a good player, and part of his job (if you pay the $5) is teaching the game. So he'll play with you, he gets paid to do it.

both Netrunner NYC and Doomtown NYC, have facebook groups, as well as the store itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Holder
United States
California
flag msg tools
Sorry to necro an old thread - where are people currently playing in NYC? I'm going to be out there next week on vacation, and would love to meet up with locals for some games if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonard Ash
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'm reviving this old thread to ask if anyone is interested in playing NYC with a noob in the new year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.