United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
The Joeymans chose one to lead them.....The Joeyman
badge
Anyone who thinks that Avatar is a guy with a blue face needs an airbender
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew basically nothing about this game until I saw the picture today and read one review. I want it. When will the new edition come out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert R
United States
Smithfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They had estimated the delivery on the Kickstarter to be in November 2014. They obviously didn't make that, but they did send out the update on the Kickstarter that everyone needed to make sure their addresses were correct. It's getting very close. Most likely before the end of January 2015. I'd say based on the information they have given, it could very well be early January. I don't know what their plans are for retail copies, but I recommend keeping a lookout because it will likely sell out quickly. They had a hard enough time keeping the 1st and 2nd editions out there. This time they actually paid for the artwork. It's gonna be crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game. Cannot recommend it enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd peg it at closer to February, if not March. But it's coming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joey Larsen
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
The Joeymans chose one to lead them.....The Joeyman
badge
Anyone who thinks that Avatar is a guy with a blue face needs an airbender
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope it's so soon. I also hope that I don't miss the first printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GreenLaborMike wrote:
I'd peg it at closer to February, if not March. But it's coming!

This sounds more likely than January to me too, although I'm basing that on guesswork and limited information.

It should be worth the wait - fun gameplay, easy to learn but with lots of room for skill and some strategy too, and the new artwork makes it much more approachable in my opinion. Pretty much the only game I'm hotly anticipating right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Meister
United States
Jackson
MI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can hardly wait for this. I unfortunately didn't have the cash to spend when the Kickstarter was...kicking, but I'll be there with a fistful of bills the day it hits retail stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there nowhere to pre-order it at the moment?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason, I'm still new to the hobby and always looking at older games that I want but the used prices on Amazon and Ebay are out of my price. Must find this. I hope it hits retail again (at a moderate price and easy to pick up).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BigIV wrote:
For some reason, I'm still new to the hobby and always looking at older games that I want but the used prices on Amazon and Ebay are out of my price. Must find this. I hope it hits retail again (at a moderate price and easy to pick up).

Those are for the old version anyway, you want the new stuff that hasn't hit retail (or KS backers) yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BigIV wrote:

It will be available at retail very soon - date yet to be confirmed, but most likely only a few months away.

I'm rather excited...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonosor T
United States
flag msg tools
You can preorder this at cardhaus at this moment! I just did an order. They also have the Caverns of Soloth expansion:

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/catacombs_3rd_ed...

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/catacombs_cavern...

Seems like quantities are small. Only 4 base sets are left and 2 Soloth expansions.

Only gotcha is $125 for free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
anttang8 wrote:
You can preorder this at cardhaus at this moment! I just did an order. They also have the Caverns of Soloth expansion:

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/catacombs_3rd_ed...

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/catacombs_cavern...

Seems like quantities are small. Only 4 base sets are left and 2 Soloth expansions.

Only gotcha is $125 for free shipping.

Thank you, though the shipping makes this a no-go (over $30 to AZ)

Hopefully this will come to CSI, MM, or Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.