Stephen Meyers
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When I build a Soldier or Veteran where do I get the Marksman or Soldier to build it?

What do I do with the pre-cursor unit?

Upon building the Veteran or Soldier, may I put that Marksman or Soldier pre-cursor unit back to be rebuilt in a supply like mentioned at the bottom right of page 5 or is it out of the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You get the precursor unit from the Barracks on the board (I think that is the correct name). You start the game with units in there but can move those units out before training or move other units in later to get them trained.

The precursor gets removed from the board and replaced with the newly trained unit.

The soldiers can be used again to replace Marksmen when you train them. As far as I can remember you can not get Marksmen back onto the board after training them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coldwinter
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The defender has no way to get new units into the castle, at best he can upgrade the units he already has. Keep this in mind and the rules will make more sense
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.