Subject: A Couple of questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Bracegirdle
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Played this last night. A very hard game for the Allies. At present I cannot imagine stopping a German win, let alone getting the political points to 0+ for an Allied win. The Allies got whacked in our game and I have just realised that we forgot to half Allied combat strength against German armour. Anyway on to the questions.

Fortress Holland. The TEC refers to rule 8.1 for combat effects, but 8.1 does not list Fortress Holland. We played that each hex was a minor fortress. Any thoughts out there?

Do Belgian Fortresses supply units in their hex? Rule 5.3 is headed Maginot supply, but the text of the rule seems to refer to fortresses in general. We played that all fortress hexes, not just Maginot forts supply their hex.

British Air Unit. Any ideas what the 5-5 is for on this unit?

OK three questions, I lied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Taylor
United States
under surveillance
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, synchronicity so thick you can cut it with a knife!

Here's today "Daily Content" on the APL site. I think it answers all your questions!

http://www.avalanchepress.com/Strange_Defeat_Errata.php

Did they read your questions and respond officially on their website? Or are you simply in tune with the universe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Bracegirdle
United Kingdom
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My friend, I am simply in tune with the universe. Anyone wishing to purchase next week's winning lottery numbers from me can £20 to the usual PO Box number.
Thank you for the link, it even answered some questions I had forgotten to ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.