Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Maertz
United States
Duluth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Circlet of Proficiency lets you copy a non-interactive skill in the common pool.

What is a non-interactive skill?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the base game, it's any skill except the "player vs. player" ones (i.e. the ones with a dark silhouette on them, which affect other players directly).

I don't remember whether, when playing with the expansion, cooperative skills also count as interactive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each hero has one interactive skill. In each case it's the last one listed on their skill card. It has a special symbol that indicates interaction. When used, it affects all other heroes as well as the hero who used it.

If you search the PDF rulebook for "interactive skill" you'll find several references. Although the text seems to be left out of the place where it would be most useful, under "Using Skills" on page 4 (where the symbol and the rules are given, but this term is not used).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R H
United States
Bethany
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CptBlood wrote:
Circlet of Proficiency lets you copy a non-interactive skill in the common pool.

What is a non-interactive skill?

page 14 of the Rulebook. Bottom Center.
In the friendly game explanation, there is a section talking about NO INTERACTIVE SKILLS.
It gives a description. There is an icon of a Helmet (see rulebook for it) that designates the skills interactive. Each character has one in their skill tiles.

Goldyx is Source Freeze
Norowas is Prayer of Weather
Tovak is Mana Exploit
Arythea is Healing Ritual

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RruinerR wrote:
There is an icon of a Helmet (see rulebook for it) that designates the skills interactive.

Helmet? I don't see the helmet. There's the "flip once used" arrow in the center of a loop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Its the black helmet. Was changed to white for the co-op skill in LL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.