Popular Tags: [View All]
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.facebook.com/Meeplemart/photos/a.443303795715375...

According to Meeplemart in Toronto, they'll have it in stock Monday evening!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Buhay
Canada
Winnipeg
MB
flag msg tools
Well that's pretty awesome. For those of us that pre-ordered through them, do you think that means they have already shipped out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure Meeplemart hasn't shipped out yet. Whether their distributor has or not, I don't know, but clearly they've communicated to MeepleMart that they'll get the games sometime on Monday. The distributor is based in Southern Ontario, and isn't far in Meeplemart, so they could probably load up the trucks Monday morning and have it to Meeplemart by early afternoon (and then Meeplemart can unpack and sort through and have them available by the evening.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Buhay
Canada
Winnipeg
MB
flag msg tools
well then that means I'll have it before Christmas either way, which means i'm PUMPED!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Chan
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FINALLY!!!!!! WooT

Now we can move on and start complaining about the release date of the ally and villain packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vexman wrote:
FINALLY!!!!!! WooT

Now we can move on and start complaining about the release date of the ally and villain packs.

I heard some distributors already have them in stock and they're just sitting on them! devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Lampinen
Finland
Espoo
none
flag msg tools
(and a hermit)
badge
Fan of FUN games!
mbmbmb
vexman wrote:
FINALLY!!!!!! WooT

That will be a long campaign, 2 months at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Meeplemart/photos/a.443303795715375...

According to Meeplemart in Toronto, they'll have it in stock Monday evening!

Thanks for posting that, I've been keeping my eye out for this game and will be picking up a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've also gotten word from 401 Games in Toronto that they're expecting it this evening as well. Looks like today is the day to pick up Imperial Assault

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.