Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that the Priestess is on the Princess' team, but her card says her role name in blue. The rules say the Princess is the red team, and the Minister's team is blue.

Is this a printing error?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Priestess is on the Princess' team, but if a player inquires about her she answers "It's just me!" and takes a Minister team marker, just like a guard. Thematically, she appears to be on the minister's team but is really a double agent for the princess. I assume that is why she is blue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
The Priestess is on the Princess' team, but if a player inquires about her she answers "It's just me!" and takes a Minister team marker, just like a guard. Thematically, she appears to be on the minister's team but is really a double agent for the princess. I assume that is why she is blue.

Yes, that's why. I guess it's a matter of preference. You can either see her as "officially on the Princess team, but appearing as on the Minister team" or "on the Minister team, but secretly wanting the Princess to win".

I am probably of the first opinion, but the designer was for the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.