Subject: Level 99 support? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wrote to L99 a few days ago (I've lost the level 1 training card from Devastation) but haven't heard from them yet. Does anyone have any experience of their customer support?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotten help from them before. They sometimes take a while, but they've always come though.

They're a small outfit, and with a lot on their plate at the moment (Argent, War remastered, pixel tactics deluxe, etc.) Give them a little while to get back to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, they keep an eye on these forums, so posting here can help when they have a backlog of emails.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you heard back from us yet? We recently updated our web address to www.level99games.com, so you may need to use service@level99games.com as opposed to the old service@lvl99games.com to get a hold of us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Brad. No I haven't, so thanks for updating me! I'll write to the new one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Outstanding. I specifically told L99 that it was my fault that the card was lost and I'd be happy to pay for a replacement, but a free one turned up on my doormat today all the way from New Mexico.

The game has way, way more content than I'd ever need and is outstanding value for money, and now this. Fantastic, simply fantastic. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.