Subject: Interstellars operations still happenning? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello I have the four BT corebooks, but I would also like to have the fifth one "Intellestars operations" which have been in development since 2012.

AFAIK There had been some movement with some beta rules at the end of 2012 and Q1 of 2013, but after that nothing. This means a year and half in the thinking room and I start to worry. Is the book still in development? Have it been cancelled? There are some estimated dates of arrival? (even if they are for 2017)
I would like to get some answers from anybody with better knowledge on the topic than me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Kalbach
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
And how can this be? For he is keeper of the sacred chickens!
badge
Alright, I'm - um. Hmmmmm. Yeah. I... concede...?
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still happening, albeit in a slightly different form (Interstellar Operations in spring '15, and a Campaign Companion in late summer):

http://bg.battletech.com/news/battleblog/interstellar-operat...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinder wrote:
It's still happening, albeit in a slightly different form (Interstellar Operations in spring '15, and a Campaign Companion in late summer):

http://bg.battletech.com/news/battleblog/interstellar-operat...

Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Kalbach
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
And how can this be? For he is keeper of the sacred chickens!
badge
Alright, I'm - um. Hmmmmm. Yeah. I... concede...?
mbmbmbmbmb
Most welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And the beta PDF was released today, with some limited print copies available at GenCon. They'll take feedback/errata until September 1st, and then make any necessary corrections and send it off to the printers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rkhigdon wrote:
And the beta PDF was released today, with some limited print copies available at GenCon. They'll take feedback/errata until September 1st, and then make any necessary corrections and send it off to the printers.

Glad to hear it, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.