Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Helland

Esko
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Creators,

Do you have any plans for future expansions? I would really like to see more Germans in the mix, along with campaigns in Asia & S. America. You guys really have a great game on your hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve mohrbacher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they are at least doing a Pacific Theater expansion. I think they said they were gonna call it "Pacific Rim".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Jameson
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; Ex Luce Ad Tenebras
mbmbmbmbmb
xen3000 wrote:
I know they are at least doing a Pacific Theater expansion. I think they said they were gonna call it "Pacific Rim".

Kaiju monsters and giant mechs confirmed for Fireteam Zero! You heard it here first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave D
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OuterCrow wrote:
xen3000 wrote:

Kaiju monsters and giant mechs confirmed for Fireteam Zero! You heard it here first.

We're gonna need some bigger maps then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...and a bigger boat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Helland

Esko
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If that's the case they can just take all of my money. I really hope that they do come out with more content down the line. They created such a rich world with a wonderful theme. Plus, the game mechanics are pretty fun too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
San Gabriel Valley Southern California
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like to see other expanions or even add-ons about Vehicle. Nothing too heavy like a Tank. Maybe even a armored car or even as a jeep with a mounted gun on top. Could be interesting new mechanics to allow, of course the vehicles would only fit through roads, streets and open areas. Another I can see them doing especially in the Pacific theme would be have an infestation on a battleship or aircraft carrier. Where you would have to go level by level in a ship. But we will see what happens. Game needs to come out first. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dahkon Dahkon
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a good idea !
Vehicle would be very nice, some customized old army car or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Helland

Esko
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the idea of having a mission take place on a ship. I get a real Dracula vibe off that, where the creatures slowly take over a ship after some deckhand opened some crate of unknown artifacts. The backside of the tiles could be docks/warehouses.

Nepal would be another neat setting where the environment can kill you as easily as the monsters.

I know that the Elites are pretty hard to beat, but what about mini bosses?

Also, a boss that is human size???

Another idea is to have a boss/mission were it spawns minions during combat from itself. I'm thinking like the Queen Alien from the movie Aliens. Some insect type who is hatching her eggs while fighting you.

One last thing... Heroes with flamethrowers and bazookas.

I'm writing a ton to boost the conversation, to rise up the ranks on the Hotness, so please join in on this wacky topic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wolffe wrote:
I like to see other expanions or even add-ons about Vehicle. Nothing too heavy like a Tank. Maybe even a armored car or even as a jeep with a mounted gun on top. Could be interesting new mechanics to allow, of course the vehicles would only fit through roads, streets and open areas. Another I can see them doing especially in the Pacific theme would be have an infestation on a battleship or aircraft carrier. Where you would have to go level by level in a ship. But we will see what happens. Game needs to come out first. laugh

Gears of War: The Board Game has a mission with a machine gun nest. If I remember correctly it allows you to roll some extra offensive dice, something like that might be a good option to get the extra firepower without having to figure out the workings of vehicles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.