Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My dogs destroyed several tiles and some threat cards. Does anyone have any idea how or where I can get replacement pieces without buying a whole other copy of City of Ancients? Any suggestions appreciated. I really do not want to have to buy another box

So angry I can barely type right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin O'Mara
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry to hear about that! A real bummer.

A quick eBay search yielded this for the the tiles.

For the threat cards check out Klutz's Card Factory. You can re-make the threat cards there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
i think the obvious choice would be contacting ffp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
i think the obvious choice would be contacting ffp.

Contact FFP +1. Despite what some KS'ers think, FFP customer service is actually pretty good.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys. I sent them an email.

I see the tiles she ate up on the ebay link. This is the euro ebay yes? What is shipping like from France to the USA?

I guess if it comes down to it I can always buy another one and part out the glut of excess parts on ebay.

edit: getting the tile from this ebay link. even with the shipping iis gonna be less. I can probably live without the 4 end caps. Now I just need to replace my targa otherworld threat cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Miley
United States
Leola
Select a state
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What specifically was destroyed? They sell blank Targa cards on the ffp webstor that you could use to reproduce the targa cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How did you contact them? I don't see a support email on their website. I've accidentally stepped on my Priest figure and want to see if it's possible to order another one.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
shnar wrote:
How did you contact them? I don't see a support email on their website. I've accidentally stepped on my Priest figure and want to see if it's possible to order another one.

-shnar

It is on the front page, not the store page. They need some web design done for sure. it is at the bottom here: http://www.flyingfrog.net/

gathrawn50 wrote:
What specifically was destroyed? They sell blank Targa cards on the ffp webstor that you could use to reproduce the targa cards?

6 of the dead-end/cap tiles. I punched teeth marks back through on 1 other part and I think the t section is fine enough to use upon inspection after my blood stopped boiling. I bought a large room and 2 end caps that came with it from the link earlier in teh thread to the euro ebay listing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Woods
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a really quick response about replacement sprue that was damaged. I was happy. A month later and still no replacement. I don't have a rancher! I have been using a army man
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Gardner
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thorsmitersaw wrote:

6 of the dead-end/cap tiles. I punched teeth marks back through on 1 other part and I think the t section is fine enough to use upon inspection after my blood stopped boiling. I bought a large room and 2 end caps that came with it from the link earlier in teh thread to the euro ebay listing.

I find that I have more end caps that I know what to do with. My table is not big enough to accommodate the a whole map so I find I only end up using about 4-5 at most. And they come with about 20 in each core set. So if you're missing a couple of end caps, I think you'll be just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thorsmitersaw wrote:
My dogs destroyed several tiles and some threat cards. Does anyone have any idea how or where I can get replacement pieces without buying a whole other copy of City of Ancients? Any suggestions appreciated. I really do not want to have to buy another box

So angry I can barely type right now.

That sucks

Mine tried to obliterate the box when Fedex delivered mine, fortunately my dog gave up before he got through all the packing peanuts, but not before he took a leak ALL OVER the box. Thank god for shrinkwrap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.