Hide
1 Posts

Lifeboats» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Deleted User 1
msg tools
It’s been a while since we’ve played the lifeboat game. We all like the game, but were wary of introducing newbie Shari to such a nasty game. She said she was up for it, so after teaching her the game, the rest of us – Joe, Dan, William and me - dove right in (or out – of the lifeboats).

Before too long, people started yelling “Leak! Leak!” and the boats started taking on water. Mine was the first casualty as I lost a Captain over the side (I thought they should have tossed William’s guy instead with the reasoning that he had just won Wallenstein, so let’s his toss his guy overboard! Apparently my argument didn’t hold water). One boat then reached land loaded with sailors from all of us except William.

Determined to have his sailors live (and, oh, to get some points), William loaded two of his boys and a captain onto a boat – they were the boat’s only occupants. He started to move towards land but got caught up in a storm of leaks. He was able to evacuate his captain, but the rest of his sailors went down to Davy Jones locker. Sniff… Joe also had a boat with three sailors that became a big target. It too became extremely leaky and sunk without a trace.

In the end, three boat made it to shore. Shari was the big winner – I blame Joe and Dan for taking it easy on the newbie! Rematch!

Score:

*Shari* - 28
William – 20
Rick – 19
Dan – 10
Joe – 7

Ratings:

Shari – 7
William – 7
Rick – 7
Dan – 7
Joe – 7

A nasty, but fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.