Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Grundy
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... you also get to take a face up animal card.

For some reason, we "know" this rule on and off, on an entire game (session) basis. For one session we remember, then for another session we forget.

It totally changes the desirability of opening a new cabin. Much better with this rule than without I assure you.

I'm not usually like that with rules... I don't know why this rule is getting subjected to such discriminatory treatment. Now that I've confessed to the world, maybe we'll remember all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can play a second card after opening a room can it be the card you just picked up for opening the room? OR do all picks for opening rooms happen at teh end of your turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play the card you just picked. You can even open a second new cabin with it.
In the rules there is mentioned that the opened cards will be replenished at the end of your turn.
So if you open two cabins in the same turn for your second pick you have only two cards to choose from.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.