Popular Tags: [View All]
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
"OK, that bite tasted like it had more than one ant."

(Well, I said that. I didn't know there were ants in the cereal until they started floating to the surface, and at that point I just wanted to eat breakfast & go to bed. I'd forgotten how much flavor those little buggers have... And how much did that suck for the ants? Figure, if you're an ant, life must already be pretty hard if the best you can do is infest someone's fiber clusters. And then to have the great Rice Dream flood of aught-six... and then, if you aren't crushed by the merciless ivory Symplegades, you're borne by the rushing seas into the black Lake of Acid, from which there is no escape. God must hate those little bastards.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Harkleroad
United States
Kittanning
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"You know, if it hadn't been for that horse, I never would have spent that year in college."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
"I didn't know there was a body in the freezer."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.