United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
when do the German Economic Reforms enter play? I see that in the main event scenario they become conditional in June 42, but what condition makes them become available?

Thanks,
Marco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
marnaudo wrote:
when do the German Economic Reforms enter play? I see that in the main event scenario they become conditional in June 42, but what condition makes them become available?

Thanks,
Marco

Ciao Marco,

This is errata that will appear in the next errata update file. Instead of Conditional, the location should read Rule 15.8. That is, when they are removed from the Turn Track in Jun-42, place them according to that rule.

Someone told me yesterday you were trying the game. I love yours and Enrico's videos, though I hardly have time to watch them. I hope you have fun playing. If not, per favore try to be gentle.

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
svasta wrote:
Someone told me yesterday you were trying the game. I love yours and Enrico's videos, though I hardly have time to watch them. I hope you have fun playing. If not, per favore try to be gentle.

Sal

I don't think you have anything to worry about - after watching dozens of Marco's videos, I think he's going to really like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Øivind Karlsrud
Norway
Bjørkelangen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marnaudo wrote:

Thanks,
Marco

Hey, Marco

I've been wondering when you would review this game. I always check your reviews on games I'm interested in. It's good to see you're playing it now.

Øivind
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
oivind22 wrote:
marnaudo wrote:

Thanks,
Marco

Hey, Marco

I've been wondering when you would review this game. I always check your reviews on games I'm interested in. It's good to see you're playing it now.

Øivind

yes, sorry it's taking a bit. I am playing the campaign game.. it is not a short game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.