Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Longo
United States
Bayville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read here that there is a new official (alternate) ending to this game that improves it. But I cannot find it anywhere. Can someone post it here?

Please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They used to be on the puiblisher's website (www.winning-moves.de) but apparently have they removed the information when they removed the game from their catalogue.

I thought I had kept a copy on my PC, but I cannot find it at the moment. I will keep searching though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
The 'new' ending goes as follows:

1. Whenever you move out two couriers to the next city, give the person who remains behind a ruble from the closed heap.

2. If there are no more rubles in the heap, that person takes one ruble at random from one of his fellow players.

3. You can only enter the palace if a) it is your turn; b) you can move into the palace; and c) you have the required sum of rubles to bribe the guard.

4. If you don't have the required sum, you put the message on the guard, indicating it is waiting to be delivered; that guard now no longer accepts new messages.

5. Rubles are kept face down, but their owner may of course look at them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Longo
United States
Bayville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I really appreciate the quick response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Horrible Dr.B
Canada
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
cymric wrote:
4. If you don't have the required sum, you put the message on the guard, indicating it is waiting to be delivered; that guard now no longer accepts new messages.

What if 2 messages go up to a guard at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
The active player gets to decide where the messages end up. You can therefore dump a message of your opponent at a '10'-guard---tough luck on that opponent, he should've treated his message with a bit more care. If there are multiple messages pending at an equal multiple of guards, then a player can only win on his turn by presenting the guard at that time with the required sum of money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.