Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
james bruner
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
in the manual page five section iv part E resolving combat the manual mentions a Basic game combat chart. i have searched the manual cover to cover and i could not find anything of the like. could someone link to a scan of it or atleast tell me the page number where it is found?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Eastside, Esq.
United States
Richmond Hts.
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The basic game CRT appears on the same sheet as the advanced game CRT and the Tactical Results Matrix. The sheet is not part of the manual. Do you have the sheet with the advanced game CRT? If you do, then the basic game CRT will be on back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james bruner
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Pathirtle wrote:
Quote:
Do you have the sheet with the advanced game CRT? If you do, then the basic game CRT will be on back.

If you don't, let me know and I'll scan it for you.

looking through the box i dont think i do, if you could scan it i would be quite greatful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james bruner
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thank you patrick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave R
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
HEEEELLLLPPP! I just finished reading all of the rules and setting up to play 1776 for the first time ever and have also discovered that I lost my combat results table... If anybody could send me a scan I would greatly appreciate it!!!! Dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a copy and can scan it tomorrow. send me a note with your email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.