Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Durst
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So while looking through the black sides of the tiles with all the heroes and wonders, I was thinking about amusing combos you can come up with and names to attach to them.

One in particular I thought interesting was Carnegie + Patton. Carnegie gets you points for putting the worker on the trade route and with enough movement, Patton will get him there in one turn for a war to rack up more mucho points. I call it the War Profiteer combo (patent pending).

Does anybody else have a cool combo they've seen and even cooler name to give it? Let's see if we can make a list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignatius Jopy
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
only 2 heroes allowed per combo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bevilacqua
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wario83 wrote:
So while looking through the black sides of the tiles with all the heroes and wonders, I was thinking about amusing combos you can come up with and names to attach to them.

One in particular I thought interesting was Carnegie + Patton. Carnegie gets you points for putting the worker on the trade route and with enough movement, Patton will get him there in one turn for a war to rack up more mucho points. I call it the War Profiteer combo (patent Patton pending).

Does anybody else have a cool combo they've seen and even cooler name to give it? Let's see if we can make a list.

fixed it for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Durst
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
omodo wrote:
only 2 heroes allowed per combo?

No just any combo of heroes and/or wonders that you think might be cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bevilacqua
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Napoleon Bonaparte and Red Cross

After winning a War, you get to threaten for free and then you forfeit 1 food for another 5 points.

Thematically aiding the person you just decimated. I call it, "Tough Love".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.