Larz Welo
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
No more stones. No more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! NO MORE SYSTEMS!
badge
You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel, but you can never strike God!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have developed a game, Air Desa, which we have just began using in our development projects. I am one of the workers for Kaganangan Banua (find us on Facebook!), and I love boardgames. I wanted our educational program to have an element of interaction, feeling, and hopefully lifestyle change.

However, I'm not an artist! My initial attempts at making a map, cards, and everything was barely functional, but ugly as water-borne diseases. I don't need Michaelangelo, but I would really appreciate any help that someone more graphically gifted than me could provide.

I'll literally take any amount of time you are willing to give me, as long as you could provide me a full project.

My current map has lots of problems. I'd really like a map that is not only clearer on what the heck is going on (the the Belfort map, which is immediately clear to those who look at it), but also included some boxes/areas where the 4 different card decks could be stacked up directly on the board.

Please GM me for more details if you can spare the time an energy for this.

My next step will be to redo the "cards" I'm using, which are just clipart printouts currently glued onto cheap playing cards and then put in card sleeves so they don't catch, but I'd like to have some real cards made. I can get the printing done easily here, it's the design that is troubling me. If that's more your style, I'd love to have your help in that!

This is a simple game indeed, designed for complete none gamers with less than a middle-school education. However, these people are lovely, wonderful, and excited about the opportunities for better health that clean water can provide them.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
OK Art Studio - www.okartstudio.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, i understand you really need help, but you don't talk much about the project, the style or how many pieces you need :S

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larz Welo
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
No more stones. No more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! NO MORE SYSTEMS!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Need:
1 Map, probably just A3 size
4 different kinds of "water" cards
6 different kinds of "sickness" cards

Those are my first steps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larz Welo
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Response has so far been really great! 4 PMs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.