Anna H
United States
Beverly Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Adventures of a Solo Astronaut
mbmbmbmbmb
From a 3rd party seller (no sales tax for those outside of NY) with four two copies left.

"Collectible - Very Good. Very Good Condition. Unused item still sealed!! Box contains minor dents/wear from storage. Contents unharmed. Ships Immediately."

$26.50 $27.90 + $6.99 shipping = $34.89

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1616615877/ref=dp_olp...

I ended up buying a $40 copy a couple days ago because I was a little suspicious of how cheap this was and I'm not a big fan of used/Collectible copies on Amazon (I had a bad experience with an Amazon Warehouse Deal). But the price has since dropped, the seller has good feedback (sold by Why Pay More and Fast Shipping not AMW), and this is supposedly not a used copy, just a ding and dent (still shrink-wrapped), so I thought I'd post for those willing to take a gamble to get this on their table.

BGW $39.96
CSI $41.49
MM $41.37
Cardhaus $38.95
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Mahoney
United States
Lihue
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mb
Re: [Amazon] 3rd Party Ding & Dent Legends of Andor $26.50 + $6.99 shipping = $33.49 (CSI $41.49)
fourquartets wrote:
From a 3rd party seller (no sales tax for those outside of NY) with 4 copies left.

"Collectible - Very Good. Very Good Condition. Unused item still sealed!! Box contains minor dents/wear from storage. Contents unharmed. Ships Immediately."

$26.50 + $6.99 shipping = $33.49

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1616615877/ref=dp_olp...

I ended up buying a $40 copy a couple days ago because I was a little suspicious of how cheap this was and I'm not a big fan of used/Collectible copies on Amazon (I had a bad experience with an Amazon Warehouse Deal). But the price has since dropped, the seller has good feedback, and this is supposedly not a used copy, just a ding and dent (still shrink-wrapped), so I thought I'd post for those willing to take a gamble to get this on their table.

BGW $39.96
CSI $41.49
MM $41.37
Cardhaus $38.95

I received my first and definitely last Amazon Warehouse Deal two weeks ago. My "Very Good" condition copy of Troyes arrived with the front and back covered in barcode stickers to hide rips and tears. The inside was worse: half of the dice and all of the cards were missing. Never, ever again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C/o Alejandro Guzman
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] 3rd Party Ding & Dent Legends of Andor $26.50 + $6.99 shipping = $33.49 (CSI $41.49)
At least they sent you the box. I have either received no box or the box had been chewed up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
... which is weird because I've gotten Amazon Warehouse Deals stuff that appeared brand new. Roll the bones!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fightcitymayor wrote:
... which is weird because I've gotten Amazon Warehouse Deals stuff that appeared brand new. Roll the bones!

True for me also. Ordered Legend of Drizzt from Amazon Warehouse for $18. Said "Like new, still sealed, package may be damaged" Arrived still in shrink, with a small dent on one corner. Hey, only $18 for a $40 to $60 game = I'll take that deal daily!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna H
United States
Beverly Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Adventures of a Solo Astronaut
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoya wrote:
fightcitymayor wrote:

True for me also. Ordered Legend of Drizzt from Amazon Warehouse for $18. Said "Like new, still sealed, package may be damaged" Arrived still in shrink, with a small dent on one corner. Hey, only $18 for a $40 to $60 game = I'll take that deal daily!

I'd do another Amazon Warehouse Deal if it was still shrink wrapped but I'm probably not going to trust them again for opened boxes. I also only consider them for "like new" options after hearing stories about "very good" condition games like mahoneyk's and this thread's: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/761990/buying-games-amazon-...

I bought a "like new" copy of Puerto Rico that ended up being in perfect condition until I started sorting the pieces and 5-6 required tiles were missing. There's no way they could have known (without actually trying to set the game up for play) but it's made me think twice about buying an open box game from them in the future. A few dents I don't mind, but missing pieces is a no go for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kumar
United States
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But just to reiterate what OP said. This is NOT an Amazon Warehouse deal. It's being offered by a third party seller with a 99% positive seller rating.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.