Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Labyrinth of Ruin» Forums » General

Subject: Wolf miniature rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gandalf the Greyjoy
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any decent wolf miniature from other game, which can be used as wolf? Any recommendations?

I used to have wolf from Village of Fear, but I lost it somewhere. It would fit perfectly with colour and pose This game is lost forever unfortunately

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rickman
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wolves in Castle Ravenloft would work well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Porter
United States
Gig Harbor
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the one I got was the D&D Miniatures Timber Wolf. Pre-Painted, and about the right size (larger than real-life, but fits in the grids).

However, no-one in our group picked that class, so it hasn't actually hit the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Kopet
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reaper has a wolf in one of their familiars packs. slightly on the small side but looks fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ultra Magnus
United States
Granville
OH - Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
I'm just a soldier. I can't be a leader.
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the Reaper dog familiar, from familiar pack 1. I also got the Reaper hell hound to try, but it is WAY to large.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
me me
msg tools
I agree, the reaper mini from the familiar's pack works great. You also get a Pico mini from it!

You can get it on amazon for cheap ($1.99 from Grinning gamer):
http://www.amazon.com/Reaper-Familiars-6/dp/B00EPQ6V5S/ref=s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.