Micah Short
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First, here is some context: On Friday, December 19th, starting at 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (USA) the Dice Tower is beginning a live 18-24 hour gaming marathon.

Similar to last year, the marathon will be broken into 4 separate 6 (or fewer) hour segments. I think the separation is due to Youtube limitations on live broadcasts. Each segment has games that are "On the Schedule" as well as games that are "possible to be played." You can view the "scheduled" games and the "possible" games by viewing the Youtube descriptions for each of the segments linked below:

Dice Tower Live: 24 Hours of Gaming! Part 1/4
Dice Tower Live: 24 Hours of Gaming! Part 2/4
Dice Tower Live: 24 Hours of Gaming! Part 3/4
Dice Tower Live: 24 Hours of Gaming! Part 4/4

Now for the important part: Abyss is "on the schedule" to be played sometime during part 2 of 4 that will begin sometime around 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on Saturday December 20th, 2014 (or 9:00 PM PST on Friday, December 19th if you are on the Pacific Coast, like me).

Lastly, if you won't be available to see it live, it should be available to view on the Dice Tower channel after-the-fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilona
Netherlands
Delft
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool to hear! I love the game. Btw where can you see what they are planning to play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micah Short
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you click the links in the original post and look at the Youtube descriptions (under where the video will play) you can see what is schedule for each of the first 3 segments. The 4th segment may or may not happen. Tom has repeatedly stated that he would only do an 18 hour gaming marathon this year, but Sam and Jason have repeatedly said they should do a 24 hour gaming marathon. The fact that a 4th segment is even scheduled lets us know they will likely play for more than 18 hours though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.