7 Posts

Dungeon Twister» Forums » General

Subject: DT on PS4? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edwin Ironshaft
England
flag msg tools
I have Dungeon Twister for PS3. Is there a release of this title planned on PS4? It was my favourite game on PS3 even though finding online opponents was difficult at times.

Now my son wants to sell the PS3 for the newer console and I wonder if DT will be lost forever...

:-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Edwin Ironshaft wrote:
I have Dungeon Twister for PS3. Is there a release of this title planned on PS4? It was my favourite game on PS3 even though finding online opponents was difficult at times.

Now my son wants to sell the PS3 for the newer console and I wonder if DT will be lost forever...

:-/

IIRC, the company that published it for the PS3 folded. So a PS4 port is exceedingly unlikely.

A shame, because the PS3 version is really good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van den Broeck
Belgium
Zwijndrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it too but opponents stay away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Ironshaft
England
flag msg tools
A shame indeed.

Actually I have recall of some hard-fought battles with the both of you! It would be good if there was a way to set up some kind of DT convention online. I live in England and the board game is not well known here. When the mood takes me I virtually play moves in my sleep and I crave a worthy opponent (well, any opponent in fact!)

Life has kept me busy for several months but I recently reopened the PS3 game. Sadly there were no other DT gamers to be seen :-(

I suspect you are right, Eric. It will probably not reappear so I am thinking about keeping the old PS3 'just' to satisfy that occasional yearning for a DT challenge or in the vague hope that someone will feel as I do one mad night and throw down the gauntlet, however unlikely that is!

Rich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Edwin Ironshaft wrote:
A shame indeed.

Actually I have recall of some hard-fought battles with the both of you! It would be good if there was a way to set up some kind of DT convention online. I live in England and the board game is not well known here. When the mood takes me I virtually play moves in my sleep and I crave a worthy opponent (well, any opponent in fact!)

Life has kept me busy for several months but I recently reopened the PS3 game. Sadly there were no other DT gamers to be seen :-(

I suspect you are right, Eric. It will probably not reappear so I am thinking about keeping the old PS3 'just' to satisfy that occasional yearning for a DT challenge or in the vague hope that someone will feel as I do one mad night and throw down the gauntlet, however unlikely that is!

Rich

If you'd like to play sometime, message me. :-) I'm 'Gamethyme' on the PS3. My local time zone is GMT -8, IIRC. I'm generally online during the weekends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branam
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hm wasn't aware they released it on the ps3. I've got the board games gathering dust on my shelf instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be happy to play with you when I'm home.
Although that would be after January 15th
I miss playing on the PS3 DT also, a little bit hère And then
Here's m'y personnal email if sometimes you wanna organise a game :
Cboelinger@yahoo.fr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.