Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: ebay [+] [View All]
Kim Pollock
United States
Leland
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, I'm a newbie to boardgame geeks and had a question.
I was linking to ebay and accidently added a wrong link to a game. How would I remove that listing from the game?

Went to easy money thought I was in the right spot and linked the game easy money to it. Wrong Easy Money, now I have attached a wrong item and don't want to get in trouble for it. I hope this makes sense...Please help!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lourdes Tallet
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Welcome to BGG!

I have accidentally checked a box to link an eBay auction that was incorrect. I was able to 'uncheck' it by clicking on the box again.

Hope that works!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Pollock
United States
Leland
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for your help....but I must be a moron. gulp I don't know what box you are referring to.
When I set it up I went to the game and hit the add button, I then entered the item number and saved. I have searched all over the page on how to remove it and haven't been able to find anywhere to do this.

Thank you again for trying to help me.
Kim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are to interfaces for adding games. One of them performs a search for you and allows you to check boxes to add the games you want to add. Here, you are able to uncheck the box to correct mistakes.

The other interface allows you to add an item number. After you've submitted that, you cannot correct it. What you can do is report a "mismatch" by going to the list with all ebay links, and clicking the "Problem?" link behind the item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Pollock
United States
Leland
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you very much. I did just as you said.
Have a great day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.