David Montgomery
United States
Modesto
California
flag msg tools
badge
The Shipyard - Star Trek Attack Wing spoilers and reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the blinds, but I'm looking forward to some tournaments without them. More from the buy-in perspective than the ship. Still, there were some bad ships to try to make exactly 30 points work (Vorta'Vor). I do think that blinds are good for the tournaments, they shake things up.

As for making a poll, you have to reply, or I guess you can edit, then click on the green checkmark, in the icon row. Should be two left of the youtube link. From there just a matter of following the formatting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its a great idea... the blind buys add a random element to games giving you something you can't prepare for.

Depending on what happens past June, I think that we will start to run out of viable ships to sell, at least from the core factions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
There is a poll from yesterday that asked the same thing. The results showed about a 50/50 split on if people like the blind boosters.

[thread=http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1285347/poll-do-you-enjoy-bl...]Poll from yesterday[/thread]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My problem is paying the same retail price for a blind booster that I don't know what it is and getting less content in that booster than a normal one. If they were half the price, then maybe. For the same cost as a retail pack, I would expect the same, if not more content to come with them since I'm blindly getting one instead of picking one that I actually want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.