BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: Need help identifying a game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: identify [+] [View All]
Lori Jenkins
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
We played this game within the last 4 years and loved it but no one can remember the name! At least 8 could play and each had a hand of cards with subjects on each card that we had to say phrases about out loud, each player at the same time, to try to match up with the other player that had the same card. The two people with matching subjects got to lay down their cards when they find each other and go on matching up the rest of their cards with other people. There were no teams, you just played for yourself. It was funny and very fast-paced, we all got rid of our chairs and stood so we could act out and move around and it was just hilarious. The subjects were like "selling your house" or "at the doctor's office" or things like that and you would just start saying things that would apply to that situation while listening for people saying things that might match that or one of your other card's subject. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Fisk
United Kingdom
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Come on you Seagulls! Sami Hyppia's Blue & White army!
badge
That's weird. This bit used to mention Shire Games, and tell you all how wonderful we are. But it seems to have got deleted. Let's see what happens this time ....
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Lori,

Welcome to the 'geek!

I predict that someone will come along in the next ten minutes and answer this for you, but in the meantime ....

Have a look at the "advanced search" and try clicking "Party Game" and "Co-operative play" and see if a name jumps out at you

N.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nicholson
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was it Hilarium?

http://boardgamegeek.com/game/5272

I just sold this a few weeks ago from my collection. My partner called it "the shouting game," as in..

"Please, can we not play the shouting game any more?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.