Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is still showing as November/December 2014 (subject to change) on CSI. Any word on when this will actually arrive?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been out for a week now. Not sure when they are getting theirs in, but it is available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that all of the larger online retailers are still waiting on their orders to arrive. Funagain shows estimated availability as today, but is still showing "pre-order" and "not in stock." Coolstuffinc and Miniature Market also show unspecified dates for availability and are still only accepting pre-orders.

I was hoping my order placed on November 25 that is waiting on Spellcaster would arrive before Christmas, but it appears that my opposing mage is already casting and conjuring in an attempt to exhaust his opponent's energies. Bah, humbug!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, best I can tell you on that is that it's available for shipping today from our website, http://www.RNRgames.com. As for the others, it all depends on when their shipments reach them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurray! The very day I post this, the game hit the stores and my order shipped! It'll still be after Christmas when it arrives, but I should have my games for the week after. I'll be sure to return to this game's listing when I've had a chance to play it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank DiLorenzo
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, that's great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.