Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure if I can start a thread like this. Since I do not know where to post, I am starting my own thread.
I am new to this forum, and want to know if there is a discussion going on about gaming in or near Shoreview, Minneapoils. Also I would like to stay in contact with ladies gaming at Fantasy Flight Event Center in Roseville.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: New to W&G
Welcome! You're free to start any threads you like.

Sorry to say, but I'm California, so I won't be able to join your gaming events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply Sarah. hope to meet some people here for gaming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hoye
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I love playing pretty much anything except war games! I'll try 'em all.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Aishwarya! You find might location-based gaming chats more in the Midwest forum here. But you never know who will pop up in W&G in your area also!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Nicole. I know a forum called Minneapolis/St. Paul Gamers. But not able to find any female users. That's why came to W&G.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hoye
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashuashu wrote:
Thanks for the reply Nicole. I know a forum called Minneapolis/St. Paul Gamers. But not able to find any female users. That's why came to W&G.

Ah-ha! Perhaps you could startup a location-specific thread here, then, and see who pops their head in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just changed the topic! Nicole
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Hoye
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashuashu wrote:
Just changed the topic! Nicole

Awesome! Welcome to W&G, by the way - I hope you find some rad lady gamers in your area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Necro Kitty
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in the Southern Twin Cities 'burbs and am up for gaming when my schedule allows
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nicole, Necro Kitty and Jan.
Necro Kitty, I will GM you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah W
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in St. Paul now but grew up in Shoreview! Small world! I'd be up for some gaming at FFG or the Source. Probably after the Holidays though-my schedule is kind of crazy full until the beginning of January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to meet you here Sarah.
No problem, I am a house wife and been gaming for about two to three years now. I am up for any tyoe of board games anytime. Let me know when and we can catch up. Also I live in Shoreview ( Harriet ave in Victoria Street).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zed Zeroth
United States
Maplewood
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
\
https://www.facebook.com/LevelupLadiesClub?ref=br_tf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't be able to make it to level-up games, but I know few friends who are regular for Monday night gaming.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janelle Cooper
United States
Mound Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extaordinary destiny." C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm afraid that I am 3 hours south in the LaCrosse area, but I'll bet their are women gamers in the Rochester, MN area that can reach the Twin Cities fairly easily...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ashuashu wrote:

There are actually a few gals on that thread, but sometimes it's hard to determine with "handles" and silly avatars (freaking cats).

Not only will I recommend Level Up Ladies (such a great shop), but there is a very friendly meetup group that meets at FFG Game Center weekly on Thursdays. My wife and I go when we can, and there is always a nice representation of gals in attendance.

It's the Minnesota Atheists group, which may rub some people the wrong way, but it really is one of the most friendly group of gamers I've played over the last few years largely because there are a larger percentage of women than most other groups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aishwarya Arun
United States
Mason
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I go to FFGC on Wednesdays but not sure about other days. This information will be useful.
Thanks for that Pete. I will check it out.

stagger lee wrote:
Ashuashu wrote:

There are actually a few gals on that thread, but sometimes it's hard to determine with "handles" and silly avatars (freaking cats).

Not only will I recommend Level Up Ladies (such a great shop), but there is a very friendly meetup group that meets at FFG Game Center weekly on Thursdays. My wife and I go when we can, and there is always a nice representation of gals in attendance.

It's the Minnesota Atheists group, which may rub some people the wrong way, but it really is one of the most friendly group of gamers I've played over the last few years largely because there are a larger percentage of women than most other groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.