Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Bernard
United States
Fairview
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe its not a major point but I tried to read the rules and literally got a headache. The print is very small and it is overprinted on "pseudo hieroglyphics" that are too dark and makes the text extremely hard to read. What I ended up doing is copying/pasting the text from the pdf file that someone kindly posted. Then I enlarged the text and reprinted the rules. The game looks very interesting but I wish the publishers would be more attentive to the appearance of the rules, especially since some customers are over the age of 50. I would rather have the rules in black on white 8 1/2 x 11 plain paper than a glossy booklet that gives me a headache.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they learned their lesson. Yspahan has a much more pleasing background.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karis Shem
France
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
I'm really sorry for this.

This is due to a printing error. The samples we received were good (the background was pale), but the final printing we received was too dark.

That's not a solution, but i'd sugeest you to download the rules on the website. The background is much more clearer there...

Regards,
Cyril
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.