Subject: Gamebox anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Duncan
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
Is there a Cyberboard gamebox out there or is anyone interested in creating one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I know what you mean, but I'm not totally sure so I'll ask. blush What is a cyberboard gamebox?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Davidson
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
www.istroyworking.com
badge
www.istroyworking.com
mbmbmb
I would love one for VASSAL. SInce I run Linux, I can't use Cyberboard. VASSAL is Java based and works great crossplatform.

Petru5 wrote:
I think I know what you mean, but I'm not totally sure so I'll ask. blush What is a cyberboard gamebox?

Cyberboard is a way to play games online.

http://cyberboard.brainiac.com/

Here is the link to VASSAL:

http://www.vassalengine.org/community/index.php

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Conn
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
You are not brought upon this world to get it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder how easy it would be to create a CS game using either one of those engines? VASSAL seems to be more user-friendly (i.e., cross platform = more users). I've never done anything like that. I think CS would be a great addition to that type of game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Duncan
United States
Stockbridge
Georgia
flag msg tools
I just installed Vassal and getting used to it. It may be a good idea to create a gamesystem for Crimson Skies for Vassal as from my understanding it has the abilities for both pbem/email playing and real time but I am very new to Vassal. My expertise is with Cyberboard.

If anyone is interested in a go with creating a module for CS for Vassal drop me a note to my email (wizardmaster@gmail.com)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Stout

Montana
msg tools
AM Emailing you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.