Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Pival
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happened to notice that the WalMart in Northland Calgary is now carrying Heroscape - they had Master sets for $40, and 3/4 of wave 5 at $15 each. I think they had the Big Dragon expanson set as well. Also noticed that the TRU stores in Calgary finally seem to be stocking some of the expansion sets again, and a buddy even picked up the Fortress set at the Market Mall TRU. Huzzah - maybe we'll soon be able to reliably buy stuff locally and not have to go through eBay exclusively!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Martin
Canada
Sherwood Park
alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Try www.boardgames.ca

This is the online portion of a bricks and mortar store in St. Albert.

I find them to be a very friendly, helpful bunch. And I'd rather support a local games store than WalMart, to be sure.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Pival
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No offense, but there's supporting bricks and mortar, and there's paying too much by far! I can get Heroscape at Sentry Box for the same prices that boardgames.ca is charging, but I'm not going to pay over twice as much to support my HS habit. I do buy all my boardgames there, but $34 for a single expansion pack is outrageous!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It figures. The instant I leave the country, WalMart starts stocking it. Typical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.