Grant Wagner
United States
Glyndon
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Just as the title says, I've made a new faction for the game. I have not tested any of these yet in large groups and would love feedback on ones you think are good or bad (if you've tried them). I also do not have pictures of the pieces I made for the factions (yet). I must apologize in advance for anybody who may be insulted by any nation I make, it seemed appropriate at the time I swear!

IRELAND
Sovereign Power-
Stumbling Drunks:
Excessive drinking before the meeting has made your delegates hard to hit. All of the Irish delegates get 1 free "Duck!" action. After all delegates have used their "Duck!" power, flip this over.

Territory Claims:
Same as Italy

History:
Joining in 1923, Ireland was a committed but critical supporter of the League of Nations. After just coming out of a civil war that finally granted them freedom from Britain, they wanted a place on the world stage to prove that they themselves are a major power with worldwide influence, and to prevent Britain from securing its own interests in the Isles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.