Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: New Microbadge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Tamayo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, been waiting for this to be approved. Thanks for the microbadge admins for approving my design.

Credits to:
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb

for cleaning the icons for me.

This is the set of microbadges designed as an influence bar. Hope some of us in the community use this set. Thanks!
mb mb mb mb mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kttamayo wrote:
Hi all, been waiting for this to be approved. Thanks for the microbadge admins for approving my design.

Credits to:
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmbmbmb

This is the set of microbadges designed as an influence bar. Hope some of us in the community use this set. Thanks!
mb mb mb mb mb

Sorry, I cost more than 2 influence.

Lol no those are sweet though. I hope people use them as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there also a left 1-influence dot? I would get if I had the GG, but I can only afford one badge so there's no point. (I wanted to make myself worth 5 influence.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish Noren
msg tools
mbmb
I think it might have been better to just isolate the dots or give them a more uniform background. Example:

That said, its cool you got them to the point you did. I'm sure plenty of people will love them as they are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Keane
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
mb
Let's see how this looks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kinda cool to see if you were to expand on the idea further; perhaps make a filled and empty version for each, so people can choose how much influence they want to use up

Or if you wanted to get really into it, you could make them in faction colours too - but that's probably going a bit far

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish Noren
msg tools
mbmb
ffaristocrat wrote:
Let's see how this looks.

It actually looks great when the resolution is high enough for the images to get smaller and more condensed. When I have it up on my wider bigger screens it starts to look worse.

So on mobile: good.
On a laptop screen: good.
On a big screen that blows everything up a bit: bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Galbraith
Canada
Lower Sackville
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, on my screen all microbadges have a pretty clear separation of a few pixels. Regardless it looks awesome! Alas I am geekpoor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thanks Maghd!

Turns out you can't buy the same badge twice, or buy it once and set it to multiple slots so guess I'm only worth 2 influence

Edit: Got a new avatar. Haters gonna hate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish Noren
msg tools
mbmb
kroen wrote:
Edit: Got a new avatar. Haters gonna hate.

Don't worry Kroen, it feels appropriate.

Let's face it, you've embraced being "that guy" for some time now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh great, now the corps have monetized Kroen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Tamayo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks for using the microbadge!.

For those of you finding the lack of influence, it's still on the works as of now but I will upload the sets so that it'll be customizable.

Hope I can gather much GeekGold to buy this microbadge for me though.

This is the link for peer review of the supplementary set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kttamayo wrote:
Thanks folks for using the microbadge!.

For those of you finding the lack of influence, it's still on the works as of now but I will upload the sets so that it'll be customizable.

Hope I can gather much GeekGold to buy this microbadge for me though.

This is the link for peer review of the supplementary set.

Get some badges and an avatar while yet at it. (Bathtubnz is to thank for the badges)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Tamayo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:

Get some badges and an avatar while yet at it. (Bathtubnz is to thank for the badges)

Thanks for the tip Daniel!

Hope the supplementary set would be approved too.

I'll be getting those for the five influence also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Tamayo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kttamayo wrote:

Credits to:
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

mb mb mb mb mb

Hi all! This is the supplementary influence bar microbadge.

mb mb mb mb mb

Hope you use it guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Galbraith
Canada
Lower Sackville
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jesus!

edit: well thanks so much for the geek gold, I decided to donate finally so I could afford all 5. Feelsgoodman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kttamayo wrote:
kttamayo wrote:

Credits to:
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

mb mb mb mb mb

mb mb mb mb mb

Hope you use it guys!

You should get those grouped properly with the other badges. Submit the request to

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/606690/fixes-and-clean-exis...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Tamayo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwartzkopf wrote:
kttamayo wrote:
kttamayo wrote:

Credits to:
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

mb mb mb mb mb

mb mb mb mb mb

Hope you use it guys!

You should get those grouped properly with the other badges. Submit the request to

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/606690/fixes-and-clean-exis...

Done. Thanks Daniel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.