Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon W.
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Nintendo has taken innovation to a whole new level and breathed new life into what I, for a long time, thought was a dying industry (in terms of creativity and wow factor at least). I give you-

Red Steel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLuAOa8ObQo

and Zelda:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvN7fWqufMs

I freakin' want one of these really badly now...

zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting that Simon! Very cool, been looking forward to Twilight Princess for a long time now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren M
Canada
Fort Vermilion
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Are they really going to call it the Nintendo Wii? Only a nerd would like that name. Why not call it the Nintendo NADS... much more mainstream. Or the Nintendo R(.)X(.)R

Wii sounds like it needs to take a leak. Just saying.

I'm probably just behind the times and it's a great name to 99% of everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nasty McHaggis
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I'm pouring all of my points in sarcasm.
badge
Box next to hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think most people wrinkled an eyebrow when Nintendo announced the name. But you know how these things go. After repeating it several thousand times, I'm sure Moon Unit Zappa's friends could say her name with somewhat of a straight face.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
mbmbmbmbmb
Now someone needs to convince the Okami team to make a sequel for the Wii. I mean, a game where the main mechanic is to draw on the screen should be released for a console where you can, U know, DRAW on the screen, instead of being stuck using an analog stick as a brush.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.