Subject: Any chance for new cards for PO and TCM? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Pacześ
Poland
Puszczykowo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the new season 3 photos we can see that skinners got all the spawning cards types, that is they can spawn in sewers and they can get additional activations for each type of zombies (excluding Abo as usual).

Is there a chance we get such cards for Berserkers and Toxic Zombies too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Anonymous
Germany
flag msg tools
I don't think so, because its was meant to be this way. Regular zombies and skinners got extra activation and different spawnlocations, toxic and berserker got toxic spray and immunity to bullets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Variety is the spice of life. Uniformity, yeah, not so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Pacześ
Poland
Puszczykowo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. Why You say so? - it is a sandbox game after all. If one does not like said element he does not have to use it. Even the game manual prompts You to alter the game anyway You want.
And in this situation I just want VARIETY and possibility. The same goes with search cards. I would very much appreciate toxic and berserker walkers in the items pile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skywarden wrote:
Hmm. Why You say so? - it is a sandbox game after all. If one does not like said element he does not have to use it. Even the game manual prompts You to alter the game anyway You want.
And in this situation I just want VARIETY and possibility. The same goes with search cards. I would very much appreciate toxic and berserker walkers in the items pile.

Simply enough fix.
Take a few of the spawn cards for them and draw a little black circle on the face with a marker.
It comes up, you spawn at sewers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Clarke

Ewloe
Flintshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropya wrote:
Skywarden wrote:

Simply enough fix.
Take a few of the spawn cards for them and draw a little black circle on the face with a marker.
It comes up, you spawn at sewers.

OR

For Toxic and berserker spawn cards roll 2 dice.

If total the roll is 3 spawn on Sewers (I suggest 1 of the type [Walker/Runner etc] on Blue/Yellow and 2 on Orange/Red)

If the total roll is 11 have an extra activation for the type shown on the card.

Any other roll spawn as normal.

I suggest not rolling if the spawn is for am abomination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.