Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In case you missed it in the other threads, I'll put it here too.

I was at an OP event yesterday, picking up my second Phoenix Force, when the organizer said they had the next OP stuff as well, and he let me take a photo of it.

I'll agree with the others who have said:

Marvel Girl - nice, I already have some teams that would like her.
Emma - super nice, again, team creation juices flowing!
Dark Phoenix - meh...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which one is the participation prize? Does anyone know?

Also, why is an AvX character in a UXM Organized Play set? shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 20 Marvel Girls in the kit, and 5 each of the other 2.

There were instructions in the kit, but I didn't pay attention to them.

I am pretty sure though that Marvel Girl is the participation promo, and the others are for placing, and fellowship over the course of a couple different events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ducimus
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Nice to know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Fulmer
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very excited about this marvel girl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Cresswell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
My store has the Dark Phoenix organised play kit. The event winners each get Emma Frost and Dark Phoenix is the event fellowship prize. Each participant gets Marvel Girl.

There are enough prize cards for running four events. Yet there are five copies of each prize cards. There are no guidelines in the OP kit on what to do with the fifth copy of each prize card.

There are characters in this and the following kit from both AvX and UXM so one would assume that the kit straddles both releases! Our store here in the UK just received a restock on AvX boosters and starters which comes as a surprise and a relief!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
werekin wrote:
My store has the Dark Phoenix organised play kit. The event winners each get Emma Frost and Dark Phoenix is the event fellowship prize. Each participant gets Marvel Girl.

There are enough prize cards for running four events. Yet there are five copies of each prize cards. There are no guidelines in the OP kit on what to do with the fifth copy of each prize card.

There are characters in this and the following kit from both AvX and UXM so one would assume that the kit straddles both releases! Our store here in the UK just received a restock on AvX boosters and starters which comes as a surprise and a relief!
The fifth is for the Judge usually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marvel Girl looks handy against people still running Tsarina.

really want the new version of Emma Frost - something to do with the 8 dice I have for her common card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.