Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Loakes
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Legion will have approximately 50 unfolded maps available for purchase (with your CPO purchase of the game). Price of the map is a mere $5, but of course there will be a separate shipping charge since it will have to be sent rolled up in a tube. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle these requests but those following here will have the first crack at them so I guess the easiest thing to do is to send an email to:

payments@legionwargames.com, with the subject line of "Toulon Flat Map Request"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
What about those of us who are simply cartography fanatics and wargamers who simply want that stunning map outside of buying the whole game? Could we order one too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Loakes
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi David,

My understanding is that this is an extra 'thank-you' to those that have (or are about to) pre-order.

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
How sticky is your ZOC?
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
What about those of us who are simply cartography fanatics and wargamers who simply want that stunning map outside of buying the whole game? Could we order one too?

it's probably possible to arrange something with a preorder cusstomer from canada David. it's a pity that I don't live in Canada or I'd send it to you if I didn't want it for myself...

Andy, how would one go about this, I'd love to get one extra to put up.
never mind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.