United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
I was an OPFOR backer on MERCS: Recon and MCG delivered us MERCS: Conflict early. It was a nice treat and is good of them to deliver on a promise.

I was impressed with the quality of the components. The dice seem to be of good quality, though some of the numbers are a little hard to read. The MegaCon sheets and player aids are much thicker than I expected. The box is bright and very sturdy. Panda may not always deliver on time, but they sure can make some pretty games. I am really looking forward to getting Incursion. The rule book looks nice; I just hope it reads as well as it looks.

Overall, it's seems to be a nice bonus for OPFOR level backers. I am looking forward to giving it a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Seale
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mine too! I was expecting my Caverna insert and was shocked to see the box there instead. Hopefully going to try it out tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
San Gabriel Valley Southern California
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to recieve mine. I pledged at OpFor as well and was a late backer. I live in So-Cal, so hopefully it gets here soon.

EDIT 12/23/14

Recieved my copy of Mercs Conflict today from UPS. Did not get a tracking number but now I know I am in the system since I am an open inivitation backer. Live in Southern California.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skylar Wolphe
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just got mine too! I was really surprised because I live in literally nowhere in the middle of West Virginia so I get most of my kickstarter games really late. It was nice to get something so soon after I saw they were shipping them out. Going to break it out during Christmas and laugh when my grandmother annihilates us at another random game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Hubbard
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I was surprised with mine as well, which means tracking notices still got messed up, but it was a nice surprise since it showed up last night and we're traveling today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprised to receive my copy in Australia.

Will have to try and get some plays in over the next few weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JamJarST JamJarST
United Kingdom
Bracknell
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine a few days ago an can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.