Gears of War: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: roadblocks mission rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake johnson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Just got the game and in the errata it states to use 12a in level 3 in place of 3a. My card lists 4a 5a and 16a. So my question is do i still use 12a in place of 4a. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mjc1975 wrote:
Just got the game and in the errata it states to use 12a in level 3 in place of 3a. My card lists 4a 5a and 16a. So my question is do i still use 12a in place of 4a. Thanks.

You are correct. This is the very first question answered in The Official FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake johnson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
Thanks Tim. Appreciate your reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tkelly wrote:
This is the very first question answered in The Official FAQ.

It's not, actually. The errata section on BGG mentions tile 3A when, at least in the OP's (and my) printing, the misprint actually says to use tile 4A. Additionally, the FAQ itself is incorrect as it says the Stage 1 Mission Card has the typo, not the Mission Setup card. It's confusing for a new player that both the errata'd sections themselves have errata, hence his question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Phillips
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eyefink wrote:
tkelly wrote:
This is the very first question answered in The Official FAQ.

It's not, actually. The errata section on BGG mentions tile 3A when, at least in the OP's (and my) printing, the misprint actually says to use tile 4A. Additionally, the FAQ itself is incorrect as it says the Stage 1 Mission Card has the typo, not the Mission Setup card. It's confusing for a new player that both the errata'd sections themselves have errata, hence his question.

Tell me about it .

I've just the runaround myself, ending here, thx for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.