Hide
2 Posts

Cleopatra and the Society of Architects» Forums » Rules

Subject: Column Walls & 2-player game end rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hi. I've 2 questions.

1. Placement of Column walls
Can a player place a column wall anywhere along the 3 sides of the box designated for the walls, or must he start nearest a door frame (if it's the 1st column wall to be placed) and then subsequent walls be placed adjacent to the last one (i.e., in clockwise sequence from door frame to door frame)?

2. 2-player game end
The 3-5 player rules say that at game end, first "the players discard any cards still in hand, collecting 1 Corruption Amulet for each 'tainted' Resource or Character card they are forced to discard."

Then players place Corruption amulets on sanctuary spaces claimed with their Statues of Anubis.

My question is, do these steps also apply to a 2-player game according to the Official Variant? The DoW page does not mention them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Any place aligned with the blue gems (so all nine walls can fit).
2. Yes: This comes under the rest of the game being played normally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.