Popular Tags: [View All]
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey That's My Fish! on iOS just dropped to it's lowest price ever.

If you're not familiar with this game don't let the family friendly theme fool you. It's a mean little abstract that has been widely lauded with good reason.

Excellent port with a good AI for those who (or whose primary gaming partners) would otherwise struggle with the fairly nasty take-that nature of the gameplay. For the less sensitive pass and play supports up to 4 players. devil

Wide selection of variant maps unlocked via in game achievements is a nice touch as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad R
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in time for loading up the kids iPad for Christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I can't pass it up at this price.
Hopefully some more FFG stuff drops in price too. A holiday sale would be awesome, because I want Elder Sign Omens (and don't want to pay $7 for it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
EYEL1NER wrote:
Hopefully some more FFG stuff drops in price too. A holiday sale would be awesome, because I want Elder Sign Omens (and don't want to pay $7 for it).

Just kind of a heads-up for those not in the know or new to the ipad apps-scene... this is the first Fantasy Flight ios sale I've seen in a long long long time.

http://appshopper.com/mac/games/hey-thats-my-fish

And, sho 'nuff, the last price drop was January 2012. So just a scant 3 years between drops.

I don't know if the 0.99 is going to be forever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Chen
United States
Aliso Viejo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grabbed it and played it with fiancee!

She didn't like the fact that I can kill her penguins! surprise

I find it light and funny when mine died but she didn't so it will be me vs AI from now on. The AI is pretty good right now since I haven't figured this game out. It's a really neat app, give it a try like Susanne said!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven
United States
flag msg tools
Available for Android at Google Play for .99 too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
porkchop_tw wrote:
Grabbed it and played it with fiancee!

She didn't like the fact that I can kill her penguins! surprise

I find it light and funny when mine died but she didn't so it will be me vs AI from now on. The AI is pretty good right now since I haven't figured this game out. It's a really neat app, give it a try like Susanne said!

I warned you! devil

My wife is usually really touchy when it comes to take-that mechanics but somehow the cute veneer keeps her from getting get too pissed when playing this one. (online and tabletop) laugh

Glad you're enjoying it Josh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bippi wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Just kind of a heads-up for those not in the know or new to the ipad apps-scene... this is the first Fantasy Flight ios sale I've seen in a long long long time.

And, sho 'nuff, the last price drop was January 2012. So just a scant 3 years between drops.

Well that is a bummer. Usually I study the Appshopper history for any game I want and set a price point that I will jump in at off of that. Didn't know that Elder Sign has never gone on sale... I was even about to make a crack about "At least it will go on sale before Carcassonne" only to see that Carcassonne went on sale Dec 18th 2013. So I'll switch my hoping from Elder Sign to Carc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
EYEL1NER wrote:
bippi wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Well that is a bummer. Usually I study the Appshopper history for any game I want and set a price point that I will jump in at off of that. Didn't know that Elder Sign has never gone on sale... I was even about to make a crack about "At least it will go on sale before Carcassonne" only to see that Carcassonne went on sale Dec 18th 2013. So I'll switch my hoping from Elder Sign to Carc.

If you have android, install the amazon appstore. Carc goes on sale for a buck at least once a year, sometimes even free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.