Popular Tags: texas [+] [View All]
Chris Musgrove
United States
Royse City
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you’re in the Parker/Tarrant County area and you enjoy playing come on by.

What Games are played?
There is usually a miniature game, a board game and a card/domino gaming group going.
The popular games seem to be Pirates, Star Wars, and different board games such as Twilight Struggle, and Descent.

In the near future we will probably play some if not all of the following Strategy games; Britannia, Vinci, We the People, History of the World, Illuminati, Diplomacy, Kingmaker, Twilight Struggle, Louis XIV, Goa, Struggle of Empires, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Marvel Heroes (when it comes out), Heroscape, War of the Ring, Colossal Arena, Ticket to Ride and the Settlers of Catan.

When is game night, and what games are planned for those nights?
The games that we play are listed as tentative. Depending on who shows up and what everyone wants to play, this may change.

There are often people playing games that are not listed. If there is a game that you would like to play please email Chris Musgrove, and it will be added to the schedule.

Also I have plenty of extra pieces for people who just show up and want to check out a game.

The last time people brought food. So not to say that we will always have snacks, but we probably will.

Here is the current schedule of
Starting in December we will be playing every other Friday with the occasional Saturday event (first Saturday event will be in January).
Friday December 1
6-9 HeroClix
9-11: 30 A strategy board game
Friday December 15
6-9 Pirates
Friday December 29
6-9 MechWarrior or StarWars
Friday January 12
6-9 Pirates
9-11:30 A strategy board game
Friday January 26
6-9 StarWars

Fellowship Hall
601 Ranch House Rd
Willow Park Texas 76087
Willow Park is in-between Fort Worth and Weatherford, North of Aledo.

If there is a game that you want to bring up and play feel free to add it to this post.

For more information call me (Chris Musgrove) at 817-966-9299
or email me at chris.musgrove@weatherford.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Musgrove
United States
Royse City
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Gameing in Parker County/Willow Park Texas
Sunday Nov 19 1-5pm Pirates Team battles

We will be playing team battles in Pirates. Also if you want to bring something else then bring it as well.
Afterwards the church is doing their Thanksgiving Turkey dinner, and everyone is welcome to stay for that as well. It’s free.

We will not be playing in the fellowship hall this time, but one of the rooms. They are using the fellowship hall for the dinner. Go in the front and take a left (North). Keep walking till you almost get to the sanctuary and you will see us off to the left.

I’ll have plenty of ships for people who don’t have their own.

Teams are a little different attached are some rules. In addition here are some more
Build your best 40 point fleet.
Get 12 coins totaling 23 gold.
Bring 3 islands.
Each team shares the same home island.
Player 4 picks the home island first, then the last player of the opposite team picks the other home island.
It’s played on a 3’x6’ play area.
Games have a time limit of 1 hour 15 min.
Winners split a pack.

I plan to start on time, so if you plan to be late, please let me know. Also it’s always nice to have an idea of how may are coming, so if you know that you are coming then shoot me an email.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.