Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason MacConnell
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know where all the other alternate versions come from but I haven't seen this one before, where can you get this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Watson
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's part of the promo set that comes with preorders for Wrath of the Cosmos. So if you preordered you'll get Knyfe along with the Prime Wardens when the container gets out of shipping hell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pwatson1974 wrote:
It's part of the promo set that comes with preorders for Wrath of the Cosmos. So if you preordered you'll get Knyfe along with the Prime Wardens when the container gets out of shipping hell.

Did you see someone posted a review for WotC? I'm wondering how the heck he got a copy before anyone else!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Karrde
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
pwatson1974 wrote:

Did you see someone posted a review for WotC? I'm wondering how the heck he got a copy before anyone else!?

As explained in that thread, some stores received copies of the expansion (without the extras):
jsdougan wrote:
You must have gotten in just before they were asked to pull it.

GtG received the container with the actual expansion boxes, and expected the container with the "extras" (mini-expansions, promo cards, art prints) to be not far behind. They therefore shipped it to some of their retail partners expecting to be able to package and ship things to pre-order customers within a day or two.

The second container got held up in the port strike, and was not in St Louis when last I knew. They've contacted the folks who got it early and asked them to pull it from the shelves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason MacConnell
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know, I did preorder so I won't have to try and track this down later. I saw my FLGS did have copies in a while ago so I was confused until I saw the notice about the shipping delay. I look forward to getting a new batch of Sentinels goodies soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too. C'mon container ship!

Another game that I kickstarter earlier this year has, after a 3 or 4 week delay, just been announced as arriving at the delivery point on Monday. Proof that things are, at least, moving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.