Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's some information I received from AZA-Spiele today, detailing the new edition and how to order:

It is to be finished and delivered during the first two weeks of October. The new edition will be called "TurfMaster DeLux", containing two different tracks. The price will be €59.50 (net, for non-EU countries), €69 for EU countries.

They are also publishing TM Course-Colletion II, with Frankfurt and Leipzig tracks on a double-sided board. The price will be €15.10, (net, for non-EU countries), €17.50 for EU countries.

Shipping to the US is quite expensive, €24.

Also, payment is a little tricky because it seems that you have to email your credit card details to them. Has anyone done this in the past?

EDIT: This information is also posted on their website, though the prices are diferent/higher.

http://www.aza-spiele.de/frameset.php3?sprache=e&start=ja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I received this too, as a participant in their survey. Notice the shipping is actually 24 EUR + 2 EUR per kg. This may be for insured shipping. I have contacted them to ask if uninsured is available. Here's the full letter for anyone that's interested:

The new production of TurfMaster will be finished soon. It is likely to be delivered in the first two weeks of October. The new basic edition is called ?TurfMaster DeLux? for all pewter figures are handpainted in several different colours and the box will contain not only one but two different racetracks on one board (each on every side). The price of the complete basic game is € 59.50 net.

At the same time the TM Course-Collection II is published and delivered,
containing the racetracks of Frankfurt and Leipzig on one board (each on
every side). The price of this new collection is € 15.10 net.

Further we publish and deliver at the same time the MC Course-Collection II, containing the racetracks of Magny-Cours and Budapest (Hungaroring) on one board (each on every side). The price of this new collection is € 15.10 net.

Now as ever the TM Course-Collection I with the racetracks of Hoppegarten (Berlin) and Düsseldorf on two different boards is still available. The Box of this Collection is also suitable to keep the new collections in it. The price of TM Course-Collection I is € 21.50 net.

Additionally we make a package campaign with the following basic games
(limited until 31st October):

Package 1
TurfMaster DeLux plus MotorChamp = Campaign Price € 85.35*
Package 2
TurfMaster DeLux plus GolfProfi = Campaign Price € 67.75*
Package 3
TurfMaster DeLux plus MotorChamp plus GolfProfi = Campaign Price € 102.60*

* The prices are net for Non-EU-Countries.

All the prices are excluding shipping costs.

Weight of the games and packaging material:

1 TurfMaster (Basic game) app. 2.00 kg
1 TM Course-Collection I app. 1.5 kg
1 TM Course-Collection II app. 0.6 kg
1 MotorChamp app. 1.8 kg
1 MC Course-Collection I app. 0.6
1 GolfProfi 1.4 kg

Packaging per 5 games = app. 1 kg

Shipping prices for Economy package post:

USA
EUR 24.00 basic rate per shipment + EUR 2.00 per kg, the prices are net,
Maximum weight of one shipment = 31.5 kg

Hong Kong
EUR 24.00 basic rate per shipment + EUR 3.00 per kg, the prices are net,
Maximum weight of one shipment = 31.5 kg

Since you kindly took part in our survey, you now have the opportunity to get the promised discount of 10 % off our normal prices. This is valid for your total order including the campaign packages and TM Course-Collection I. Please understand that the closing date for all discount orders of the survey participants must be incoming until 31st October 2006.

Payment is by Credit Card:

Please send us your CC details with one or two separate mails.

- CC Owner:
- CC No:
- Exp. Date:
- The last 3 digits on the
backside of the card:

The Shipment is by insured German Package Post.

Thanking you for your interest in our products we remain

Yours sincerely,

Lena Nolte

P.S. In case you are already in possession of a former edition of
TurfMaster, you can get the board of the new basic game with the triangle course separately for € 17.50 (minus 10 %). However - just as long as it is on stock.

AZA-Spiele e.K.
Schnutenhausstr. 3
D-45136 Essen

Tel: +49-201-266 78 66
Fax: +49-201-266 71 26
E-M: info@aza-spiele.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm still psyched about this, and will probably end up ordering the package deal for all 3 games and all course collections. Maybe some can go in together to save on shipping. Anybody in the NE PA area can contact me about possibly doing this.

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
I WOULD NOT send them a CC in an email. I was a little concerned when I read that in the email I got as well.

I think maybe I'll try calling them when I get home.

I think going in together and trying to save on shipping would be a good thing if I can find a group of people in my region of the country that is interested in the order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A good rule of thumb is NOT to put anything in an email that you wouldn't send out in a postcard. I.E. DON'T send out your credit card info over email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Takagi
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just asked Tom at Boards & Bits if he plans to carry it, and he said that he'll be placing an order this week and hopefully carry it in about 2 to 4 weeks after it's been placed. So that may be a safer way of doing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect. Thanks for the info Jonathan.

Boards & Bits can expect my order as soon as they have it available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan O'Rourke
United States
Tobyhanna
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any word on what his price will be?

Ryan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
Any more news on the availability of this from someone other than Aza Spiele.

Not that I wouldn't deal with them, but sending them a CC over email is not an option.

I guess if worse came to worse, I could give them a call. But a U.S. importer that I can purchase from would be ideal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards and Bits? or anyone else? Are you going to have this. I want this game in my collection please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.