Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Under Purchase:

Quote:
Only dice matching the die on the space may be placed there and only one die may be placed per space. The exception is the reroll space, where the die is removed after use and the space may be re-used any number of
times in a turn.

All of the spaces on the printout show a "6". Does this mean that only 6's can be placed on the Quartermaster Spaces? If so, maybe you should just change the rules to say that. If not, can you give me an example of how those spaces work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It does indeed mean that only dice which show a 6 can be placed on those spaces - it's what sixes are for, while rolls of 1-5 are used to build, wrap and tag gifts.

However, note that one of the six Quartermaster spaces actually has a question mark, meaning that you can place any die you like there.

(I'd have loved to explain all of this in the rules, but as you can see, they only just fit on the page as it was!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I sounded rude in my comment, it was intended as constructive criticism. Thanks for the quick rule clarification!

It looks like a very fun game and I'm going to play it tomorrow hopefully! I'm always surprised what can fit on a single sheet of paper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It didn't come off as rude at all, don't worry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.