Subject: Artillery counters - why ones without movement factor? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Manning
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
Alfred Adler (1870-1937): The greatest psychologist of the 20th century - not recognised as everyone plagiarises his ideas
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not talking about the German corps artillery here but all the other regimental artillery units...

I was pondering this, as I could find no mention of this in the rules…and came to the conclusion that maybe they are there because some folk prefer using them…as they know the MP is 4 and it makes them even easier to spot on the map or remember to half the CF if fighting an adjacent enemy…is that correct or have I missed something else starring me in the face?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Heller
United States
Barrington
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Those markers are solely for the purpose of designating allocation of fire during game play. Reminders, so to speak. Personally, I don't use them. Others do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Manning
United Kingdom
Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
Alfred Adler (1870-1937): The greatest psychologist of the 20th century - not recognised as everyone plagiarises his ideas
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the very prompt response.

Just started playing the game for the very first time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.