john bryan
United States
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/917279990/red-bones?ref...

(Ends Tuesday, Dec 30 2:03 AM)

Some things are best left buried! Similar to various card games, each player is given a set of "bones" and rolls them to determine their hand.

Be the first player to successfully rid themselves of their "bones" but watch out! If you're stuck on your turn and unable to play you receive some of the remaining "bones" of your opponents and reroll your hand.

Overview:

Red Bones was originally designed to resemble Uno or similar card games, but using a dice rolling mechanic instead. Each player begins the game with the same amount of dice (their hand), and the object is to be the first player to eventually pass off or play all of your dice.

This campaign is more about promoting an idea for a potentially fun game, and having people try that idea out. At a $2 support level, the reward is the opportunity to learn the game and play using your own dice (this is available internationally as well)!

Finally, as an additional thank you to my backers, as this project gains support I plan on releasing designs, brainstorms, and other game ideas that can benefit from this same promotional approach. These rewards will be made available to all backers, at no additional cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hanover
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused, there are many game designers that release print-and-play copies of their games for playtesting purposes. Why should we pay for the chance to "promote an idea" for a game that is "potentially fun"? What's in it for the backer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.